Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Friday, October 16, 2009

FRIDAY PHOTO

I got nothin' today. I feel like crap. It's MEA here (Minnesota Education Association) so my kids had yesterday and today off. Yesterday we decided to meet Scott for lunch and on the way home I slowly felt my body decreasing in energy and starting to ache...everywhere. My sinuses, my ears, my joints, my toes, my fingers...everything. Ached. YUCK!

After an awful night's sleep last night I woke this morning feeling worse than yesterday. I'm bummed, too, because tomorrow is my 25th high school reunion. We have friends coming to stay with us and I don't want to have to change plans that have been in the works for months. I WILL feel better by tomorrow!

So I decided to share a photo today that makes me feel better. It was taken earlier this month at our church festival...and...it makes me smile :)

3 comments:

kim said...

Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you feel much better soon! Love the picture. the Johnson family just the way I remember y'all looking!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! I will be looking for you tomorrow at the reunion so I hope you are well enough to attend.

Great picture, by the way! You are truly blessed!

Jamie said...

It is a beautiful fall photo! Hope you are feeling better.