
The Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window... rain. I love rainy days.
I am thinking... of my brother-in-law in Texas...it's his birthday today!
I am thankful for... my family. Scott, Parker, Faith...even our dogs...they just make my life great!
I am wearing... my jammies...black lounging pants and a grey top
I am remembering... Parker's Kindergarten year of school.
I am going... to care for a sick Parker, get Faith ready for afternoon kindergarten, volunteer in Faith's class this afternoon (if Scott works from home today), take Parker to the pediatrician and ending the day with a Girl Scouts New Leader Meeting.
I am reading...nothing right now.
I am hoping... to figure out middle school routines by the end of the week.
On my mind... so much. Trying to sort it all out and put some organization to it all.
From the learning rooms... Girl Scout stuff. I'm a new leader.
Noticing that... the leaves on one of our maple trees are a gorgeous red.
Pondering these words... from Psalms 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."
From the kitchen... tacos for dinner
Around the house... fold last load of laundry and put all the clothes away, make beds, clean up kitchen, vacuum
One of my favorite things...the way my kids smell right after a bath or shower
From my picture journal...
Visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2009/01/taking-part-in-simple-womans-daybook.html
No comments:
Post a Comment