I'm not sure how this happened, but Faithy got herself off-schedule this week. Scott and I think that the new routine of everyday Kindergarten, even though half-days, has finally sunk in for her, as well as fighting the "crud" that's been going through our house. She's completely exhausted at dinner so she doesn't eat much, which she never really does anyway, so now it's even less. Then she falls asleep on the couch between 7-7:30 PM. YAY! you're probably thinking...Parker in bed by 8:30-9:00 PM and Scott and I get some quiet time! Although that's true...there's a kicker to that...which is Faithy waking up in the middle of the night, hungry and wondering why she and I can't "do something." Tuesday she woke at 3 AM and when I told her it was still "sleepy-time" she did fall back to sleep. Wednesday she woke up at 4 AM. She was thirsty and hungry so I got her something to drink and the "cimmanin" PopTart she requested. She asked if she could watch TV. Nope...it's sleepy-time. Last night was 1 AM, again...hungry and thirsty. Got her some water and grapes and she said she wanted to come into our bed. Then she coughed, and coughed, and coughed...and coughed. Scott and I managed to sleep off-and-on while Faith played with her blanket and the little stuffed zebra she sleeps with every night...while also tossing, turning, kicking and tapping me on the shoulder to tell me she wanted me to scratch her back.
Good thing she's so dang cute...and sweet...and special...and amazing...and funny...and well...FAITH! Otherwise this mommy might be cranky today!
Peace and blessings to your day!
Jeanine
No comments:
Post a Comment