I'm in a strange mood today. Let's call it a "spunky-funky" mood. Not a good mood, not a bad mood. Not an angry mood, not a happy mood. I'm just sort of in a "spunk-funk." I've got enough spunk-funk to find myself energized to get things done...to hit the day full-force! I've got enough spunk-funk to know that any one little "crossing" of me by anyone will set me off and the wrath of Jeanine will ensue. I've got enough spunk-funk to know that staying home after Faith leaves for school later this morning will not suit me. I need to get out of the house because there are things far more important than laundry and cleaning and dishes, etc...such as my sanity. I've got enough spunk-funk to know that in the future, I will not allow anyone to ruin a good thing...especially when it's MY good thing! I've got enough spunk-funk to know that although I probably shouldn't publish this post, I'm going to anyway...so there!
It's a "take charge of me" day today. Selfish? Probably so. Necessary? Definitely so! I've got stuff to do, things to say and obstacles in my way that need to move or get run over...so I better get to it!
Here's to a "spunky-funky" day!
Peace.
Jeanine
3 comments:
Glad I'm not in your way! :)
Get after it, whatever "it" is! You could climb a mountain today it sounds like. Have a good time out and about!
Yes...I think I would be able to climb a mountain today! It's the most energized I've felt in a long time! I need to keep moving before I lose the feeling.
Good luck getting all your stuff done! :)
Thanks for your inspiring comment over at my Mom-Monday post. Wow. I'm so glad you stopped by and shared...thanks!
Post a Comment