Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Friday, October 2, 2009

SICK AND SPRAIN

My last post had Parker sick for the day. He had/has a fever...just checked it again and it was at 102. Decided to get him and I into the chiropractor this afternoon. Dr. Gary said Parker's glands are swollen, his back was out and he just has "crud." He re-assured me that it's most likely not H1N1, which is the majority of the time accompanied by vomiting and other disgusting stuff. Parker's diagnosis? "Mom...I feel like crap!"

During my time with Dr. Gary, I explained that my right knee has been sore...mostly when I...well...walk on it. He checked it out for me and told me that I sprained the ligament. Let's just say knees should only go up and down...not side-to-side like mine was able to do! Any-who...I must ice it and "rest" it. Sure. I'll just leave everything to the cleaning lady, the chef and the person who comes in to do our laundry. Shouldn't be a problem.

More concerned about Parker than my knee. He's looking pretty pathetic. Poor kid.

Peace.
Jeanine

No comments: