Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, December 14, 2009

BUSY MONDAY

I usually keep Mondays wide open during the day...nothing scheduled on the calendar outside of the house. However...due to the busyness of the year, I will be throwing caution to the wind and breaking the rules today (gasp)!

Here's my to-do list:

* Shovel the driveway (DONE!)
* Put last Friday's clean laundry away
* Start this week's laundry
* Get Faith on the bus at 11:25 AM
* Head to Target at 11:26 AM - purchase black pants, white shirt and black shoes for Parker (he has his very first band concert EVER tomorrow night) and get a few extra items from my nearly completed Christmas shopping list.
* Parker has piano at 5 PM
* Faith and Scott have "FRED" Night (Fathers Reading Every Day) at 5:30 PM at Faith's school where they will also enjoy dinner together in the cafeteria!
* While Faith and Scott are at "FRED", I will take Parker to wrestling practice.
* Finish laundry (the words "finish" and "laundry" never, EVER fit together...laundry is NEVER finished)!

That's it for today. See y'all tomorrow!

Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Parker good luck on his band concert tomorrow night! And I also really like keeping Mondays open too. It's when I regroup, clean up the house, do my grocery shopping. Happy Monday!