Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, December 10, 2009

ELEVEN YEARS OLD AND TEN YEARS FREE!

On Saturday, December 5, Parker celebrated his 11th Birthday!
On Wednesday, December 9, Parker was ten-years cancer-free!

My heart is full.
There are not enough words to describe the love I have for my son.

Happy Birthday, Parker!
Happy ten-years-free, too!

I love you, my sweet boy!
Mom



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday Parker! And anniversary too!

lightening said...

Happy Birthday Parker! Hope your day is wonderful and the year ahead even more wonderful! :)

Genny said...

How wonderful! Happy, happy birthday to your son!