Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

At this joyous time of year, we want to wish you a most happy and blessed holiday season.

Another year is almost finished. A year with it's victories and it's setbacks. But now comes the time when we step away from our daily cares for a few days and celebrate this wonderful season.

May you have every joy. May you be content in this world of imperfection. May you have peace and joy through sharing.

Our very best wishes to you for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love,
Scott, Jeanine, Parker & Faith





5 comments:

kim said...

Merry Christmas. friend. The pictures are beautiful!

Jill said...

Merry Christmas Jennine! Your kids are growing up so much. You can tell Parker is hitting those middle-school years and growing his hair...he looks like such a big kid! ;o)

Jeanine said...

Yes...middle-school years and growing of hair. I have to keep telling myself that my mother nagged and nagged and nagged me throughout my entire life about my hair until I cut it short...and then she nagged about the color. So.....this mama is trying very hard to let him "be" and let him have his hair his way (within reason, of course) and I'm asking him only for a teeny-tiny "trim" periodically!
Thankfully it usually looks sort of "beachy" (although I'm not sure it does in any of these photos)...so it's not tooooooooo bad...especially with all the curls.

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful day of joy and celebrating!

Blessings to your and yours!

cybil said...

Have a marvellous Christmas time! Thank God for JESUS!!
Warm wishes from Geneva
sibylle