Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WHY GOD MADE NOSES...

Faith and I were waiting for her Kindergarten bus yesterday. We were sharing silly kisses. Faith purposely breathed into my face instead of sharing a silly kiss. I asked her please not to do that...but she did it again (after-all, she IS Faith). I asked her again to please not do that and the conversation went like this:

Faith: "But, mom, I was just breeeeeeeathing."
Me: "Well...breathe through your nose...that's why God gave us noses."
Faith: "No. God gave us noses for our boogers."

Peace.
Jeanine

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Of course He did! Noses are for boogers! How cute.

I think Parker's teacher gift will be PERFECT! Very sweet that he wants to honor his teacher just like his grandparents... that's beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

BOOGERS! Smart girl =)