Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Sunday, December 20, 2009

CHILDREN'S MESSAGE

I was asked to share the message at "Time With Young Christians" today at church. Our pastor was gone (he and his wife just had their second baby) so I had the honor of talking to the kids before they headed off to Sunday School. It was SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!

I got to do this a couple of months ago, too, and it's just such a highlight for me. I love all those little faces. I love searching for just the right message. I love how much they pay attention!

They are all an awesome bunch of little people!

Peace.
Jeanine

No comments: