Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FAVORITE PHOTOS

Below are my two favorite photos of Parker and Faith together.

This is my new favorite photo...















...followed by my first favorite photo...











What a blessing it is to be Parker and Faith's mom!
I just love those two little buggers!

Peace and blessings to your day!
Jeanine

3 comments:

kim said...

Look at them! I cannot get over how old Parker looks. Wow!! Adorable.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love comparing present pics with past ones. So precious.

Jamie said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable...such cute kids!!!