Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DORK!

Here's a little snippet into my morning so far:

Faith: "Hello, Parker!"
Parker: "Hello, Dork!"
Faith (running to me to tattle): "Mom...I said hello to Parker and he called me a dork."
Me (trying desperately hard not to just laugh...I mean what else would I do...cry?): "Parker...really? Why? Why would you say that to your sister?"
Parker: "I have no idea. It's just a big mystery, mom!"

Welcome to 7:25 AM in the Johnson household.

Peace to your day...and hopefully some to mine, too!
Jeanine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess we have that sort of mystery in our house sometimes too. I think it's just life with a big brother.

kim said...

Must be life with Big Brothers...we have those mysteries also.