Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, September 7, 2009

SUMMER'S END

Tonight, as I type, my heart is a little sad. Summer break has ended and my kids go back to school tomorrow. Note I say, "kids"...plural. Two. Our little Faithy starts kindergarten. Although she will only be half days, she will still be gone EVERY DAY! Parker will be entering 5th Grade and moving to the Middle School.

School...

Both of them...

Every day...

(Sniff.)

...

(Sniff, sniff)

...

More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sniffing right along with you. We'll have to compare notes tomorrow.