Well...it's official.
After much consideration and prayer, our house is on the market.
It made me sad on Wednesday when our Realtor came to take photos. It made me VERY sad yesterday to view the photos online and see the sign go up in the front yard. More sad than I thought I would be.
We already have a showing scheduled for this morning. We could have had another one last night but we already had plans for the evening and my niece was here babysitting so we had to tell them to try for another time.
Fortunately we will not be leaving town. That is FOR SURE.
If you or someone you know is looking for a house...or if you're just curious...check out the link below.
http://www.edinarealty.com/Listing/ListingDetail.aspx?listing=43856529&Popup=1
Peace.
Jeanine
3 comments:
Thinking of you especially today. I know that you never imagined leaving this home, but I also know that where ever the four of you (and the dogs) live, as long as you're together, you'll make it your home. miss living down the road from you, particularly today.
miss you, too.
It's beautiful. Good luck with the sell. Someone will be very blessed with it I'm sure. Still I understand that it's difficult to leave a home that's been where you've lived and loved. I'm sure you're next home will be just as wonderful.
Post a Comment