Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, September 17, 2009

TO ROCHESTER AGAIN

Faith and I will be traveling to Rochester, Minnesota, again tomorrow (Friday, September 18) for her to have another eye exam under anesthesia (her third since April of this year). The plan, should it go as anticipated, will be to treat the irregular vessels that are causing the hemorrhaging with laser to destroy them.

We need to check in to St. Mary's hospital at 7:30 AM. That means we'll be leaving around 5 AM. Faith is not happy about having to go again. However, she knows that this is the best thing for her eyes and that it will help the "purple" (what she calls the hemorrhages) to hopefully go away for good.

Please pray for Faith tomorrow. Pray that she can muster up strength and courage once again to get through this. Pray for her doctors and nurses...for their precision, their wisdom and their gentle hands and hearts. Pray for healing of Faith's eyes and protection of her vision. Pray for Jesus to cradle her when I'm not there and for God to administer His healing powers over her.

Peace.
Jeanine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just prayed and will again tomorrow. I hope it all goes well.

Just an aside, but when my son was in first grade his class went on a field to St. Mary's (among other places).

cybil said...

Father, we pray for Faith's healing in Jesus name. We pray for a joyful day and a great result of the examination.
Thank you that you are such a good God!
amen